Tuesday, July 23, 2013

ChatterDays: Day 2 - Link up

Today I am linking up again with JennaBlogs.com for Day 2 of the commenting challenge. Day 1 was fun and I received a few comments which was great and exciting.
 
The topic for today was to write about your favorite television shows/series/etc. I love snuggling up with my husband and watching a good movie and we watch some shows, but I could not decide on a favorite so I decided to write on a different topic! I never thought I would be one of "those people" when it comes to what I am about to write about, but after we got her she grew on me pretty quick.
 
My topic for the day is our dog, Remi (or as we like to call her baby Remi ).
 
First picture March 2012
 
Remi is a full blooded boxer and FULL of personality. She is the biggest people person and loves to be right on top of you. My husband talked me into getting her and I am so glad he did! She has a special story since I picked up Remi while my husband was in basic training with the Army. She kept me company (along with family and friends) until he arrived home. She loves him just as much (if not more) than me! Before Remi, I never really wanted a dog, but I could not imagine our lives without her. She fits right in and is a really great dog. We still call her a baby even though she is a year a half. Thankfully she did not get too big and is only around 45 pounds.
 
She is mean mugging here, but she really is sweet!
December 2012 


6 comments:

  1. What a cute puppy!! I'm a new follower from the blog challenge! Congrats on expecting your first baby =) We are expecting our 2nd baby in November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Johannah. Love your name! My first is Hannah and middle is Jo! Congratulation on your second baby! Your blog is cute. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. She is precious! Before I got my dachshund Ellie I had a boxer named Sammie, she was was supposed to be a show dog but was white and deaf so we rescued her when the breeder was on his way to put her down. They really are an awesome breed! I sure miss my Sam, but she had a long life that she wouldn't have had otherwise:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, she is great. Awe, that is so sad/touching/great all at the same time!

      Delete
  3. Remi is so cute! We got our dogs around the same time. Layla was born in Feb 2012 and we brought her home at Easter that year. We can't imagine life without her. Layla seems to like Eric more than me too. She spends all day with me every day but when he walks in the door from work she is so happy! Something about girl dogs and their daddies I guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Remi was born on Ground Hogs Day! They must have a way with their puppies! Remi gets so jealous when we are together. She wants to be right in between us. She's so funny!

      Delete