Monday, July 22, 2013

ChatterDays: About Me - Link Up

Happy Monday! I thought it would be fun to participate in a commenting challenge. Since I am a new "writer" in the blog world I thought it would be a good idea to get in on this. Today's topic for the challenge is "About You." This is a perfect topic since I have not gone into these details yet.
 
If I were to create an "About Me" section (which I plan to do so maybe I can use this when I get to that point) it would look a little something like this:
 
"My name is Hannah and I live in Tennessee. I am married to the greatest guy in the world. We have been married since October 30, 2010 and love to have a good time together. We laugh constantly and have a lot of inside jokes that probably only we would understand. I love the Lord and strive to always follow His word. My husband and I are expecting our first baby in January of 2014! We are super excited and nervous all at the same time. 

As far as blogging goes, this blog will contain what is going on in my life. I plan to write a lot about adventures that my husband and I share together and of course the anticipation of our little one. Unfortunately I am not very creative and lack the touch of interior design. I can get by with cooking, but you probably will not see any ground breaking recipes with beautiful pictures on my blog. :)" 


8 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah! Stopping by from Jenna's. Welcome to the world of blogging! It's a great place to meet new friends and be encouraged. Congrats on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley! Thanks for stopping by and the welcome. I am hoping to meet some new friends and I am sure will be encouraged along the way!

      Delete
  2. Aww! Congratulations on expecting! That's so fun! I love your blog! I hope you have a blessed day! Have fun during the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith! This is a great way to connect with other bloggers. I plan to check out your page soon.

      Delete
  3. Hi, I'm visiting from Jenna's blog. My blog is new-ish too. I started it in May. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Your dog is adorable. What's its name? We have no children so our dog is our baby...I'm sure you can relate. Becca

    http://dinneradogandablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becca. Thanks for visiting. I will definitely check out your blog, especially since it is new. Our dog's name is Remi. I scanned my comments before I posted today and your comment inspired me to write about her. :) She is definitely spoiled!

      Delete