Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Chatter Days: Day 3 - Link Up

I am linking up again with JennaBlogs.com for Day 3 of the commenting challenge. I have enjoyed blogging a little something each day.
 
 
 
Topic: Share a project or recipe you've found and completed, your favorite pins or if you aren't a pinner, share a favorite tip with us (cleaning tip, cooking tip etc). 
 
Pinterest (linked to my site) is definitely something I enjoy! As far as ever completing pins, that is a different story. I have reason to believe this is true for over 80% of Pinterest users out there! :) I love pinning and looking at humor. I am happy/proud to say that I have successfully completed at least one pin! Last year for Valentine's Day I "labored in love" and made this "52 Reasons I Love You" for my husband. It was a fun project and he loved it. It was a little time consuming, but very worth it. I did not age the cards and just used them new.
 
Love this idea!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment