Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 30

Selfie...30 weeks and a day!

How far along: 30 weeks! Only 10 weeks left!

Total weight gain: I will find out tomorrow at my doctor's appointment.

Maternity clothes: A mixture of both with my tops and bottoms are only maternity.

Sleep: It is great right now!

Best moment of this week: Talking to my husband while he's away at guard training.

Miss anything: Feeling comfortable when I sit down for an extended period of time. Little guy loves to be up around my ribs.

Movement: Yes, throughout the day, consistently.

Food cravings: Nothing too strong or out of the ordinary. That has been my statement of choice pretty much every time, but I've realized I drink milk every single day. I do not crave it per say, but I love it right now and throughout my entire pregnancy.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Have you started to show yet: Yes!

Gender: A little boy!

Labor signs: Nada

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Looking forward to: Our appointment tomorrow and our three year anniversary tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment