Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 31


How far along: 31 weeks! Only 9 weeks left!

Total weight gain: Right around 19 pounds.

Maternity clothes: A mixture of both with my tops and bottoms are only maternity.

Sleep: It is great right now!

Best moment of this week: Talking to my husband while he's away at guard training. I loved hearing our baby's heartbeat at our appointment. I always love feeling him move around too!

Miss anything: Feeling comfortable when I sit down for an extended period of time. Little guy loves to be up around my ribs. (same as last week!)

Movement: Yes, throughout the day, consistently.

Food cravings: Not a craving, but still loving my daily milk dosage. haha

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Have you started to show yet: Yes!

Gender: A little boy!

Labor signs: Nada

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Looking forward to: Our baby shower at church this Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment