Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 32

Pregnant shots are hard and I refuse a mirror picture! haha

How far along: 32 Weeks!

Total weight gain: My next appointment is this Thursday, I will find out then.

Maternity clothes: Mainly maternity.

Sleep: It is still pretty good.

Best moment of this week: Our baby shower at church! We are so blessed. Talking to my husband while he's away at guard training.

Miss anything: Bending over without it being a struggle.

Movement: Yes, all the time. :)

Food cravings: Not a craving, but still loving my daily milk dosage. haha

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Have you started to show yet: Yes!

Gender: A little boy!

Labor signs: Nada

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Looking forward to: Trip to Nashville to see my best friend and December 18th!

No comments:

Post a Comment