Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 28

My love made the weekly picture this week because we did not take an official one. 28.5 weeks in the picture. :)
 
How far along: 28 weeks!

Total weight gain: Posting late, so I know since I went to the doctor. :) Officially up 17 pounds. Hoping to keep it under the 35lb mark! (haha)

Maternity clothes: A mixture of both with my tops and bottoms are only maternity.

Sleep: Still great, I have been having some wild dreams though.

Best moment of this week: Looking forward to our appointment tomorrow (Wednesday).

Miss anything: I think I am starting to miss bending over easily.

Movement: Yes, he is so active.

Food cravings: Nothing too strong or out of the ordinary.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Have you started to show yet: Yes!

Gender: A little boy!

Labor signs: Nada

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Looking forward to: Doctor appointment tomorrow, baby shower and Thursday night, and work baby shower on Friday! (Busy week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment