Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 29

 

How far along: 29 weeks!

Total weight gain: I will find out next week at the doctor! I am going every two weeks now, which just does not seem possible to me!

Maternity clothes: A mixture of both with my tops and bottoms are only maternity.

Sleep: Still great, I have been having some wild dreams though.

Best moment of this week: Spending time with my husband. :)

Miss anything: I think I am starting to miss bending over easily.

Movement: Yes, he is so active.

Food cravings: Nothing too strong or out of the ordinary.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Have you started to show yet: Yes!

Gender: A little boy!

Labor signs: Nada

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Looking forward to: Our three year wedding anniversary. We have already officially celebrated, but I still love October 30th!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment