Saturday, August 3, 2013

Five on Friday ... on Saturday!

You read the title correctly... I'm linking up with Five on Friday... ON Saturday! I am going to be a rebel and link up a day late.

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG 
1) I am loving the date day of tax free shopping I had with my love and some good friends today!

Yes, we did!
 

2) We bought the supplies for our gender reveal party! We are excited to found out if baby G will be a boy or a girl so we can begin planning!

 
 
3) Why do weekends fly by and the work week comes so quickly?!
"Too bad it is Friday, I wish it was Monday again", said no one ever. | Workplace Ecard | someecards.com 
4) Blogging! Wow, there are SO many blogs, topics, ideas, information, etc. out there in the world wide web! I love reading/scanning blogs that get my attention.

5) Baby names! I am not getting too worried about it right now, but I know we have a long way to go before we decide on any names! :) I am just hoping baby G has a name before they arrive.

Sweet Remi (July 2013)

2 comments:

  1. Gigi's cupcakes sound amazing!!! And how exciting to be prepping for your gender reveal.....love those straws!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darci! They are so delicious and huge! Great link up and cute blog! Thanks for showing my blog some love. haha!

      Delete