Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 18



How far along: 18 weeks!

Total weight gain: 1 pound last appointment, I am sure that is going up! ;)

Maternity clothes: I have a few pieces, but they haven't been used yet.

Sleep: Great! Have not had to get up at night so far!

Best moment of this week: It's only Tuesday!

Miss anything: Not yet

Movement: Yes! I started feeling movement daily around 16 weeks! :) I feel baby G move around two times a day.

Food cravings: Not really

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, just the usual things that do.

Have you started to show yet: I think I have a little at night!

Gender: We find out next week!

Labor signs: Nada

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Looking forward to: Finding out what baby G is and having our gender reveal party!

No comments:

Post a Comment