Saturday, August 10, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Right now there is pretty much only one thing I ever want to blog about (besides baby G) and that is my wonderful husband! I think I could write about him everyday!! A little extreme I know, but this is my blog so I do not mind. He is the best thing since sliced bread. Our weekend was low key and fun. After work on Friday we set out on a mission to buy a new lawn mower because ours kept giving us issues. (It is so fun being adults sometimes, hah!) He found one for a good price online (he is such a bargain hunter) so we set up a time to go look at it. Thankfully it was exactly what we were looking for. Incase you were wanting a visual:

August 2013
 
Documenting this little adventure makes me think of "The Dad Life Rap" on YouTube.... "I roll hard in the yard with my 50 inch cut..." It is not a 50 inch cut, but it is a 46 inch cut, which is huge! We were so eager to use it we mowed today and it cut our time in half. I am not sure how big of a "cut" our other mower was, but this one is definitely bigger.
 

 

We had a great time eating some wings on the way home at Wild Wing Café. Today DL let me sleep in and so did baby G! I am enjoying that while I still can! We ran errands all day, but got so much done. I am looking forward to church tomorrow and hopefully a nice nap. On a side note, I want to take a minute to brag on DL. He did a "back to school" lesson at church Wednesday night for our youth and did an amazing job. He compared and contrasted Jonah when he was on the boat in a storm and when Jesus and His disciples were on a boat in a storm. He had some great points and I am super proud of him! (obviously) He never ceases to amaze me and I feel so blessed to be his wife!!

May 2011 (in my cap and gown)



No comments:

Post a Comment