Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 24


How far along: 24 weeks!

Total weight gain: I will find out in two days.

Maternity clothes: Still in some of my regular clothes, but wearing mainly maternity. :)

Sleep: Still great! I have had some back pain this week, but once I fall asleep I feel great.

Best moment of this week: I am really starting to look pregnant!

Miss anything: Not yet, but I can do without the occasional back pain that I have started experiencing.

Movement: Yes!

Food cravings: Nothing too strong or out of the ordinary.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Have you started to show yet: Yes!

Gender: A little boy!

Labor signs: Nada

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Looking forward to: Our little getaway to Pigeon Forge this weekend. DL surprised me with a cabin and I am so excited about having a weekend away with the two of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment